KAMANGA CNA TRAINING
Train to be a CNA Nursing Assistant in Three Weeks for Only $500
• Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED or pass
an entrance exam.
• Attend all classes 6 hours a day for 5 days. Students are expected to attend all classes and conduct themselves professionally at all times.
• Take all tests that will be administered on a daily basis
during the course. Student progress will be measured by
• Attend two 8 hour Lab (skills) Sessions in class.
• Provide documents affirming that one is not
suffering from active infectious tuberculosis.
• Complete 50 hours clinical experience in a clinical
internship site (Nursing Home).
• Uniforms and gait belt – Compulsory for clinical
• Register as a Nurse Assistant with Department of
Health. Necessary forms will be provided.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
• Provide a recent photo.
• Background inquiries will be done on everyone.
According to state law, if you have any criminal or
financial exploitation convictions for acts done on
a person under your care, you cannot work in the
Health Care field.
• TB Test or Chest X-ray proof must be presented prior to admission
Outline of Topics
Kamanga Vocational CNA School
Was licensed by the State under Chapter 28C.10 RCW; inquiries or complaints regarding this or any other private vocational school may be made to the
Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board, 128 10th Avenue SW, PO Box 43105, Olympia, Washington 98504-3105
Successful candidates will be able to do State/OBRA testing.
• Rules and regulations governing Health Care.
• Communication Skills / Interpersonal relationships.
• Safety and Emergencies that also cover CPR.CPR certificates will be issued.
• Basic restorative services.
• Control of infection including those of HIV/ AIDS Instruction and other blood borne diseases.
• Effective personal care skills that meet physical, mental, social and spiritual needs.
• Dignity/Rights and independence promotion.
• Ability to measure vital signs correctly is compulsory.
Registration and Cost
Tuition and Fees
$475 tuition payable on or before the first day of class (money orders only). Text books provided free for use in class.
Learn to Open and Operate an Adult Family Home at KAMANGA CNA
Kamanga CNA Training is developing a program for Adult Family Home Operators. Subject to State Approval we will be providing full training for CNA's and others for opening and operating a Washington State Adult Family Home.
Kamanga CNA is in Des Moines, WA
22659 Pacific Highway S, Suite 301
Des Moines, WA 98198